Life Lessons

I do the best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
-Abraham Lincoln

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thoroughbred Lane






We have a Christmas tradition with the Surrell Family that has being going on since 2005. We look at Christmas Lights on Thoroughbred Lane. We always meet before sunset so we can get a parking spot, we look at lights on several blocks beginning at Thoroughbred Lane and then we go out to dinner. This is a tradition that our family looks forward to every year. This year the Gossett Family joined us and so did the Stanley family. We had a really good time strolling along the lane looking at all of the lights. I am hoping that in the very near future I will be able to walk along without worrying about Aiden getting hit by a car. I found myself repeating OVER and OVER again, please stay by the curb, please hold my hand, please slow down, AIDEN, AIDEN, AIDEN. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Thoroughbread Lane! You are a blogging fool lately too. :o) So fun to see what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...where is this place??? I am so bummed that we missed out on Christmas lights this year. With everything going on at school...time went by so fast!!!! :( We are headed out to look at lights tonight hopefully before people start taking them down. Looks like you guys are having a wonderful vacation!!! :)

    ReplyDelete