Life Lessons

I do the best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
-Abraham Lincoln

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve (part 1)






We have spent Christmas Eve at Ken and Cindy's home for the past 4 years. This year we celebrated with Ken and Cindy, Zak and Lauren, and Devin. We had dinner and exchanged presents with them before going home to sprinkle reindeer food on the lawn and put out those fabulous Christmas cookies that we made earlier that day. Aiden received an art easel with a whiteboard, chalkboard, 2 rolls of paper and markers and Blake received about 10 boxes of different Lego sets from Ken and Cindy. Zak and Lauren bought Blake Nerf Dart Tag and bought Aiden a gumball machine. Devin and Stephanie bought the boys a super fun Star Wars game. They had full stockings to open at their house as well. Being the only grandchildren definitely has some rewards!!!!! Oh, and if you're wondering about the orange ring around both of their mouths in all of the pictures, that would be the Orange Crush we let them have at dinner....oops!

1 comment:

  1. Could the Orange Crush smiles be ANY CUTER?!?!?! I think not!!!! What a fun Christmas Eve! Cookies and presents and family and friends! :) The best!!! :)

    Oh! and Reindeer Food?!?! You must tell me about this!!! :) :)

    I hope you don't mind that I've become an avid reader of your blog! :) I just helped myself to it. :) Too much fun getting a little glimpse into your sweet family life! You are an incredible wife, mommy, teacher and friend!

    ReplyDelete