Life Lessons

I do the best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
-Abraham Lincoln

Monday, April 5, 2010

Opening Day 2010





It's that time of year again.... Little League baseball season. We have baseball about 5 days a week between both boys so our "organized chaos" has a bit more chaos these days. We have 5 days during the season when Aiden has a game at 5:00 and then Blake follows with a 7:00 game. Those nights will be interesting, I'm sure. Opening Day was March 6th and the rain held out until Opening Ceremonies were complete. It was also picture day and Blake had a game that afternoon that did not get called due to rain until after we had all sat in the cold for 45 minutes. It was a day that seemed to go on and on and on and on, but the boys had fun (all 3 of them) and that's what matters, right?

1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR THE UPDATES! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU & THE BOYS TODAY! :)

    ReplyDelete