Life Lessons

I do the best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
-Abraham Lincoln

Sunday, September 19, 2010

We're moving to Palmdale!?

We spent one day at Mulligans racing cars and miniature golf before the 6:00 game.


Carson and Aiden at Happy Hour with Shirley Temples
Our own personal living room in the lobby.... yes, we were right at home.
Here are a few of the kids who weren't on the team, but whose families were there to support the league.
Just kidding of course! We spent a lot of time in Palmdale this summer because the UFLL 9/10 year old team won the state championship. Although Blake wasn't old enough to play All-Stars, that didn't stop us from driving hours to support our team. We went with a lot of families from the league and stayed at the same hotel as the team. It was a fun experience for our family. Of course I was too busy cheering and clapping and jumping up and down to take any pictures of the team, but we had more fun in the hotel lobby with all of the other families than anywhere else. I can tell you one thing for sure, that hotel staff sure was glad to see all of us go....I can't imagine the hotel lobby has never been so crowded before.

No comments:

Post a Comment