We have a Christmas tradition with the Surrell Family that has being going on since 2005. We look at Christmas Lights on Thoroughbred Lane. We always meet before sunset so we can get a parking spot, we look at lights on several blocks beginning at Thoroughbred Lane and then we go out to dinner. This is a tradition that our family looks forward to every year. This year the Gossett Family joined us and so did the Stanley family. We had a really good time strolling along the lane looking at all of the lights. I am hoping that in the very near future I will be able to walk along without worrying about Aiden getting hit by a car. I found myself repeating OVER and OVER again, please stay by the curb, please hold my hand, please slow down, AIDEN, AIDEN, AIDEN. Merry Christmas!
Homemade Funfetti Cupcakes
10 years ago
Oh, I love Thoroughbread Lane! You are a blogging fool lately too. :o) So fun to see what you guys are up to.
ReplyDeleteOkay...where is this place??? I am so bummed that we missed out on Christmas lights this year. With everything going on at school...time went by so fast!!!! :( We are headed out to look at lights tonight hopefully before people start taking them down. Looks like you guys are having a wonderful vacation!!! :)
ReplyDelete