Life Lessons

I do the best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
-Abraham Lincoln

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!






In the very wee hours of the morning, two little boys woke up their parents and grandparents (Papa Rich and Yvette) and crept downstairs to see what Santa had left them. While the adults started coffee and took a couple of moments to wake up, the boys opened up their stockings. We have had a tradition in the Shaon house since I can remember of ME dividing the packages according to the name tags and we open gifts one at a time in order of youngest to eldest. I don't know why we do it this way, but this year was no exception. We did let the boys open ALL of their gifts first before we opened ours. We had a wonderful breakfast casserole and bacon and the best tamales that my dad and Yvette bring each year. Dinner preparations began shortly after 12:00 noon. My sister Amanda joined us that afternoon when she finished her shift at work. I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment