Life Lessons

I do the best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
-Abraham Lincoln

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine's Day Parties






Blake had a fondue party in his 2nd grade classroom and that was something I had never experienced in the classroom.... it was WONDERFUL! Blake has an extremely energetic and creative teacher this year who loves to celebrate with her students. Aiden's party was fun too! The kindergarten class presented a play that day for the entire school about THE GOOD SHEPHERD and had a party after that. Aiden's teacher talked with all of the parents before the play began about how blessed she has been by this class. We hope she knows how blessed we are that she is Aiden's teacher! Those were some tired kindergarteners!!!! Aiden was a sheep and wore a long sleeve white shirt and sweat pants to school and by the time I saw him at 1:00 pm he was covered with dirt from head to toe. He was a darling little sheep!

2 comments:

  1. awwwww...you are so sweet! :) Thank you!! You know me...I love to party!!! :) :) :)
    I just hope you know how WONDERFUL you are to us! I know I can speak for Mrs. Free when I say we are completely blessed by you and your family! Your children are incredible reflections of you and your hubby and all the love and hard work and sacrifice you pour into them! They are godly, polite, sincere, smart and hard working young men who are a JOY to teach!!!
    Thank you for raising such incredible young men who set the wonderful example in everything they do! I just love your boys and so thankful for your influence, support and care in my life! You have been such an amazing blessing to me this year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..and I forgot to tell you that you've inspired me Rosarita! Or is it Rosita?! I found a headband with a cute little flower on it. :) Everytime I wear it...I will think of you! :)

    ReplyDelete