Life Lessons

I do the best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
-Abraham Lincoln

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Farm White Sox

Aiden in his gear ready to PLAY BALL!
Aiden in action during the game
The men behind the Farm White Sox!

Aiden played on the Farm White Sox this year. He played at least one inning at catcher every game. His manager was hesitant at first because this was his first year up from T-ball, but once he saw him play catcher, he put him there all of the time. One of the highlights of the season for me was to coach his team on May 8th. Our Little League had ALL MOMS coach that day in all divisions ( I don't have pictures because I wasn't in the stands) It was so much fun! I think all of the boys and their moms enjoyed that experience and will remember for a long time to come. Here are a couple of pictures to re-cap the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment