Life Lessons

I do the best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
-Abraham Lincoln

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baseball, baseball, baseball

Seriously.... could he be any cuter?
Eric and Blake sharing Eric's ipod between games.... I couldn't resist taking a picture of them!

Austin, Eric and Blake after a close game.
Blake is currently playing on a Travel Ball team and Aiden is playing Winter Ball. We have baseball 4-5 days a week between the two of them depending on tournament schedules. They are both loving the game right now and we are having the best time watching them. They are both playing for the Yankees. Jeramie is managing Aiden's team and coaching Blake's team and I am a professional team mom, scheduler and cheerleader. GO YANKEES!

No comments:

Post a Comment