Life Lessons

I do the best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
-Abraham Lincoln

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Captain Jack's

Aiden and his milkshake mustache.

My dad and the birthday girl

A quick picture of the family before mom and dad are off for a night ALONE!

I asked the valet to take our picture before we left the hotel.  He seemed confused, but he took the picture anyway.

Jeramie and Stacy at Captain Jack's

My 35th birthday was fabulous! It began with me sleeping in until 8:00am... sad, but that is sleeping in these days. I came downstairs to find fresh flowers and a card from the boys as well as one from Jeramie. Jeramie made pancakes with fresh strawberries and coffee for breakfast. He took the boys to the Little League field for batting practice and I enjoyed an hour to myself. Jeramie surprised me and said I needed to pack an overnight bag for the boys and one for myself, so........
We dropped the boys off at my dad and Yvette's house about 3:00 pm where we were pleasantly surprised with a yummy treat.... HOMEMADE BIRTHDAY MILKSHAKES!!!! I will attach a picture of Aiden with his milkshake mustache. My dad and Yvette gave me a very sweet birthday card and I will be shopping soon with what was inside....YIPPEE!!!!!
Jeramie and I left La Palma and headed for the beach. We had dinner at Captain Jack's in Sunset Beach which has been my absolute favorite restaurant for about the past 20 years. We had a wonderful table for two overlooking the canals and gondola rides. It was a perfect evening!!!! We were lucky enough to spend the night at a hotel in Long Beach and picked up the boys on Sunday afternoon. Thanks Jeramie for another wonderful birthday!!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment