Life Lessons

I do the best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
-Abraham Lincoln

Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 4th of July

The kids had so much fun in the backyard.  I think they were all in the pool when I took this picture. 


Aiden has tons of confidence as long as that noodle is in his hand!

My good friend Jenny... she is a FABULOUS hostess!!!!

Blake avoids the camera pretty well, so I have to capture pictures of him from far away.

Aiden is prepared for a water battle with his water gun (and noodle of course)

Our good friends Roland and Jenny hosted The 4th of July again this year.  They have the best house for entertaining!  There were about 6 families and between all of us there were about 14 kids.  We swam and played basketball and the kids played on the slide and swings.  We did fireworks in their backyard (shhh!) and that was a bit too much with that many kids so I don't have any pictures of that part of the day.  I was too busy making sure no one was lighting anyone else on fire!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment