Life Lessons

I do the best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
-Abraham Lincoln

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Fun

Blake and Aiden toasting (BURNING) marshmallows in the fire pit.

Blake is consuming the finished product.

Aiden all wrapped up after swim lessons.
Aiden preparing to jump off of the diving board.
Ready.....set.....GO!!!!!

The boys started swim lessons this week and are loving them as usual. I only posted pictures of Aiden because Blake's face is always in the water faster than I can snap his picture. I will post more swim lesson pictures with Blake next week. Aiden jumped off of the diving board this morning and was THRILLED with his own progress!
We also roasted marshmallows in the fire pit in our backyard this week and made s'mores. This dessert is a weekly favorite at our home during the summer. The boys haven't quite mastered the idea of "roasting". They believe in toasting the marshmallow until it catches on fire and only then is it ready for consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment