Life Lessons

I do the best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end.
-Abraham Lincoln

Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacation in Cancun

Blake and Aiden in the wading pool on the balcony of our room
Papa Rich and Yvette
Blake and Jeramie
Aiden enjoying his Pina Colada... alcohol free of course!

Family picture on the beach
We spent a week in Cancun at the end of June with my dad and Yvette. My dad took our family to his timeshare as an anniversary gift to us.  I had never been out of the country before and with all of the "swine flu" talk, we almost cancelled our trip.   We had an amazing time at the Grand Mayan Resort!  There were NINE pools and of course we had to swim in all of them.  We went swimming every day for hours and had time to relax and enjoy some quality family time. 
***On a side note, this is only my 2nd entry and I'm still learning how to place pictures and text where I want and I promise my stories will become more interesting! 

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! You'll get more comfortable the more you do it. Your vacation looks so great. I'm sure the boys were loving it!!

    ReplyDelete